Friday, January 21, 2011

Sorry Chrome.


So last semester I ditched old firefox for the snazzy new mac version of the popular google chrome, since I everything else google does is the cats pajamas in my (and everyone else's) eyes.

But after a couple of months I made up my mind: Chrome blows.

I know many might love to argue my harsh conclusion with a bunch of computer geek bullshit right now. but the truth is, I dont care. I like what I like in a browser for what I use the internet for.

This refusal to adopt this new 'technology' is based on the mindset of subborn old man, i realize, but hear me out.

My biggest annoyance with Chrome is also it's biggest selling point: the simplistic and uncluttered design. 

I missed my 3 toolbars which reminded me to visit blogs obsessively, my cheesy cat theme, and I guess it really came down to being comfortable with what I already knew.

I'm sorry I ever strayed from the browser that inspires such great works of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment